Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FOTD using mainly drugstore products

 face of the day using the following:

FACE
Benefit - the pore fessional
Maybelline - Fit Me (120)
NYX - HD photogenic concealer (yellow and light)
NYC- sun n bronze (707 fire island sun)
MAC- studio finish concealer (NW20)
NYX - blush (peach)
MAC - Mineralize skin finish (light plus)
MAC- fix plus setting spray

EYES
Maybelline- color tattoo cream shadow (barely branded)
NYX- bohemian chic palette
Maybelline- eyestudio gel liner (black)
Rimmel- scandal eyes kohl kajal (nude)
Cover Girl - Lash Blast 24/7 (Black)
Tweezer Man Lash Comb
NYX- Eye Brow Cake Powder (blonde)

LIPS
Rimmel- exaggerate full color lip liner ( east end snob)
Rimmel- Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick (101)
Rimmel- Stay Glossy (non stop glamour)

Omg that's a lot of products!

I didn't want to do a review but I have to add that I don't "love" these nyx shadows I used. They didn't blend well and were rather chaulky.. You can sort of tell by the swatches I posted!

Have a great day!!
p.s. ignore my hair!! lol

Xoxo T









No comments:

Post a Comment