Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick: Royal Azalea

(So, I haven't exactly blogged in a while and I don't even know if anybody will read this lol but here it goes!)
I am really impressed with the Sheen Supreme Formula from MAC. I'm a lipstick junkie and MAC is probably my favorite place to hoard lipstick from :) Lately I'm on a huge pink kick and seem to be buying only pink or nude based lipsticks so I tried this blue based pink on in store and loved it! It's very moisturizing and creamy (like it claims to be) but it wears surprisingly well and even leaves a subtle tint on your lips after its worn off without actually staining the lips if that makes sense! MAC describes the Sheen supreme line by the following:
"combining the color impact of a lipstick with the shine sheen of a lipglass, Sheen Supreme creates the perfect hybrid with no compromise. Lightweight, non-sticky, slick to apply, and comfortable to wear"
I have to agree with their claim! It has the classic MAC/vanilla scent which I love!



No comments:

Post a Comment