Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick - Dreaminess

Just a quick little review!
I picked up yet another pink lipstick, this time from the new Mineralize Rich line and so far I'm enjoying it! This one is in dreaminess (soft cool pink cream according to MAC) and it's creamy and moisturizing like the Sheen Supreme lipsticks but not as glossy! Also, I have to reapply this more often than the sheen supreme  but that's ok! This color is darker and not quite as opaque as Royal Azalea (sheen supreme) and probably a little more wearable in that it's not as intense!

I only have my iphone for pics for the time being (sorry) this pic is taken in natural light without flash

                                                              with flash:
The swatches below are: (with flash)
Left: MAC Sheen Supreme Royal Azalea
Right: MAC Mineralize Rich Dreaminess

No comments:

Post a Comment