Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Benefit/Too Faced

Needed a new mascara my Diorshow was running low (and drying out) so I decided to try Too Faced Lash Injection, of course I just couldn't pick up one thing so I ended up getting Benefit's Coralista Boxed Blush which has been catching my eye for quite some time now!

Too Faced Lash Injection:
Great mascara. Smells strangly good...hard to describe, gives really good volume and okay length but you have to apply several coats for it to do its magic. I wonder if i used a primer with this if it would work better? hmmm. One good thing is that no matter how many strokes or coats you apply it never clumps! You can work it in until your lashes are plump yet seperated! My lashes feel really soft and healthy with it on too...this product does not make them feel hard and brittle like alot of mascaras tend to do. Don't know yet if it gets flaky..I'll have to test it some more! Overall I like it, I'm gonna keep using it for now...I give this product 4 out of 5 stars!

Benefit Coralista:
Gorgeous. Enough said...okay I'll talk more haha. This blush is absolutely gorgeous. It is crazy pigmented and you need the smallest amount on your brush...I wasn't expecting it to be so pigmented so in the pics below it might look like I'm wearing too much..I'll know for next time! It's a pinkish coral with subtle shimmer...not too chunky..just right! it reminds me of Nars Orgasm a little except Orgasm has a bit more peach and more of a golden shimmer to it. And this is odd but I actually like the little brush that comes with it!! Anyway...this was a little expensive....($35.00) but I have a feeling it will last a long time! I give this blush 5 out of 5 stars!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    I want Coralista too! I'm going to get it today.

    cheers,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! I think you'll love it!! take care michelle!! :)

    ReplyDelete