Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Blog!!!

So I've been obsessed with makeup and all things beauty for a few years now and a while back I came across some Youtube videos and discovered there were others like me!! I'M NOT ALONE!!! LOL!! I've spent hours and hours watching makeup hauls, tutorials, reviews etc....and contemplated doing videos of my own....seems like so much fun but I don't know if that's for me so I decided to go another route and try just the blogging. I basically just wanna share my thought with others about my experiences with certain products and ramble about random stuff! I'm looking forward to reading other blogs to see what everyone else's experiences are! Anyway, I'm looking forward to it!! And if there happens to be anyone who actually reads this lol Take Care!!!
xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment